ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi :)

Cup 172
Newbie on here thought i would say Hi! Joined as i'm buying a 172 cup hopefully in the next month or so :)

Cup 172
Don't laugh a 1.7 Puma! Borrowing off my gf till insurance pay me out for stolen and burnt out car :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lollers! It's a Clio forum not a Ferrari forum, although some 172 cup owners would have you believe the latter. :eek:

Welcome mate.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Welcome.

Where are you loctaed? Found a car you're intersted in?

Cup 172
I'm in Huddersfield West Yorkshire. Really just been looking at cars weighing the market up at moment and reading up on them. Oh yeah and looking at the various mods i'll want to do to it when i buy one hehe :)

LY R27 F1 Clio
Welcome to the club BigMat lol. Do what you will to the cup, it will never be as immense as my R27 muhahaha :rasp:

LY R27 F1 Clio
Lol whatever Chris! We shall see eh haha :p

I will be at the gym after work today so I will have a look at it! Loads of potential there mate and its arrived just in time for summer :cool:...................... good work!!!

Mines getting the full wash & polish etc this weekend if the weather gets better.

Cup 172
Lol I wasn't at the gym today :p Two bucket method lol? Not doing my usual rush in and throw loads of money at this car, nice and steady improvement is the name of the game I reckon! Oh yeah and it has to beat your big heavy car Muhaha :)