ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi ya guys n girlsxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh, if you wana drive to london tammie, thats fine with me :D.. saves me coming in my ghey cup blue nissan micra (temporary vechicle btw)

regards to the 15/16 inch wheels... its just better on the handling.. 17s are just ghey.. :)

clio 172 sport
this is my 4th clio i have owned i think thay are great little fast cars ... like it when you get the little bay boy racer at the lights next to u ,show them what a girl can do lol

sorry couldnt help myself, but can i touch your breasts sarah/pepo, who cares, i know either one of you has big ones... :D

Hyundai i40
sorry couldnt help myself, but can i touch your breasts sarah/pepo, who cares, i know either one of you has big ones... :D

pepos is only small;) so you must be on about me....

hi ya to all clio drivers, i have got a clio 172 sport and just waiting to sell my other car to mod mine up tammie .:D

anyway back to the subject tammie............welcome again

M2 Competition
Ha ha! They're cool, good for swimming and shizzle.

Chest at the gym tomorrow

*i must, i must, i must increase my bust*

Hi.

Welcome to the Club.

You need to send me some decent pics so I can create your profile page...

Status
Not open for further replies.