ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi - Should of done this ages ago!

MK2 Punto
Hi, I've been a registered member on here for a while I think.

I've been looking up the differences between 172/182's and paying close attention to the cars for sale thread ;)

I'm currently a Punto Mk2 owner and looking to get a 182 FF after the new year.

Will leave a pic of my current car, feel free to rate/slate but yeah.. I'll be in a 182 soon :)

I already know the mods.. Yozzasport exhaust, de-cat if it can be done without causing hassle come MOT time, 3/4 plate, coilovers, carbon touches, uprated bushes, Hillpower or ITG induction kit and then a custom remap.
May look into other things but that list is already going to be pricey and these are fast and can handle well already.. so will more than likely pay more attention to upgrading the suspension and braking.

puntono.jpg

Edit:

Jesus, just saw I joined in Nov 08!

LOL I didn't think it was that long.. thought a few months at best.. must of been when I was researching for potential first cars.

I didn't even have a license in Nov 08!

Last edited:
  BG 182
Welcome to the site mate :) ive got the yozza + decat but not really a massive problem when it comes to MOT time if you just swap your cat over!

good luck with the 182 hunt!

MK2 Punto
Welcome to the site mate :) ive got the yozza + decat but not really a massive problem when it comes to MOT time if you just swap your cat over!

good luck with the 182 hunt!

Cheers mate, hmmm how long does it take you to change the cat over? This what I meant by hassle lol.. but the Yozza sounds beautiful though.. so listening to that sound for 364 days might be worth it.

Is it a lot louder de-catted than without btw?