ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi new n/e member

I joined a couple of weeks ago after buying a 172 cup only just got round to taking some pictures after a quick wash and detail.
Picture quality isnt the best but you get the idea.

Have a whole list of plans so watch this space

31052009253.jpg

31052009254.jpg

31052009255.jpg

31052009259.jpg

31052009256.jpg

'53 172 Cup
Lovely car mate... welcome to CS... got myself one of these a couple of months ago and loving it as I'm sure you will!!

Check out threads for French Car Show (FCS) and meets this sunday in the Lakes... and also plans of a Leeds meet soon... Get yourself along to something and come say hi in person!!

Take care bud!!

Barge
Ah right cool. Get yourself along to one of the meets dude, we don't have one organised atm, but PM Geddes and get yourself put on the PM list for meets.

A few are going along to the Lakes meet as Groovie says.

'53 172 Cup
There's a whole bunch meetin at Scotch Corner and heading over from there... !! It's this sunday if you can make it buddie... !!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Now then welcome to the NE clan, and a cup i see Jacko take a chill pill and no taking parts of it lol. Get yourself to the next meet be organising it after the FCS