ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, New Member

182 Cup
Hi,
My Name's Vivek, I'm 20 years old and I've recently just joined ClioSport after the purchase of a inferno orange 182! with both cup packs.
I've tried uploading a couple pictures I took when I went to pick the car up, hopefully they will post and all will be okay, I will hopefully get some more up once I take some proper pictures!
Looking forward to the future and learning about my car, doing a few mods to make it mine and most importantly driving what is arguably one of the best hot hatches ever produced!
20160813_110032.jpg
20160813_110019.jpg

182 Cup
Cheers guys, feeling pretty gutted tho, the day after I brought the car my ankle got sprained in a football tackle and now I'm on crutches, can't drive for a while but on the bright side it gives me longer to shop for insurance quotes cuz the ones I'm currently getting are extortionate