ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi I'm new, looking to purchase a 182

Clio 182 Cup (FF)
Hi all,

I've been a Ford owner for years, but I have been very tempted by an Artic Blue 182 Cup.

Its up for £4200, 70k, FSH, New tyres all round and a Miltek catback. The cambelt has been changed too. Car comes with a years Mot and 3 months warranty. It's a trade sale, part ex my own car. The car is in fantastic condition

With me being a Ford owner I've always heard bad news about Renault's (sorry). Are they really that expensive to fix and run? Because I've been asking a few people and the general opinion is no, they are great little cars that don't really go wrong.

I believe the car was owned by someone from this forum, Reg is GX04 DZF and has a ClioSport sticker on the rear window.

Anybody know some previous history of the car?

Thanks

hello and welcome.
the only bad thing i found with renualt was the electrics and inbolizer?
apart from that cant fault them

Clio 182 Cup (FF)
The electrics on this one are fine, everything works. The one thing i have found is that the parts are a similar price to ford