ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi i’m new & need exhaust advice

Hi all. Im new to this forum so hope its ok to ask for advice?

Ive had my 182 for a few months now and really want to get a decent sounding exhaust put on, the standard 1 doesnt do the trick for me.

Im looking at getting a pro-speed system. I mentioned this to a guy at my renault dealer and he adviced me to keep it standard due to warranty and that if i wanted to sell the car at some point, having changed the exhaust would devalue it.

So now im in two minds about changing it. I really want to the car to sound like it should but i dont want to cause myself problems in the future by doing this.

Also is pro-speed the right choice? Or would the new magnex be a good choice? and also i live in staines in surrey, does anyone know of a good place in my area to get an exhaust fitted?

Sorry for all the questions.

Cheers guys.

172 Cup

Pro-speed is definately the right choice. So many people on here rave about Charlie and the standard of his work.

Welcome matey, nice choice of car! :)

Loads of people have changed their 182 exhausts - try a search.

Thanks for your replies. ;)

I spoke to charlie. He said my best option is a catback system, changing the standard cat to a sports one. This will cost me just over £700! seems way over what I thuoght it would be. Is this price correct or should I go somewhere else?

The group buy thing sounds cool, although I was hoping to get mine done soon as poss. But at those prices I might be tempted to wait and go with u guys.