ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi guys

Bike*
Yeah so hi guys, im new here and know hardly anything about modding. Ive had my 2002 clio 1.2 dynamique in black for over a year now and im thinking of doing a few things to it and just want abit of advice on what to do, sorry for no pics atm im on my ipad. I'l upload tonight from the pc but i guess you know how it will look :)
I was thinking of getting my windoWs tinted but im really not sure if it will look chavvy or not.. Ive been quoted £120 for this
Also i was thinking of colour coding my bumpers and rubstrips but dont know how much it will cost or even how to do it myself.

Oh yeah i did a typo in my name lolz, spose be Ant mehh.
Ta

Welcome.

I'd avoid tinting really. You can do the colour coding yourself, there's a guide if you become a full member which is well worth it.

And you intended to be 'Ant' but you ended up as 'At92m' ?

Bike*
And you intended to be 'Ant' but you ended up as 'At92m' ?

Noo Ant92m, tried logging in 4 times before having to look at my email for my username :boring:

i was also thinking of getting a private plate, ANT 77S is on reserve for £450, Ideally i would like ANT92M

Bike*
I havent really seen a clio like mine with tints, but i guess that pretty much sums it up:approve:

Bike*
ok so heres a few pics i took,
needs a clean badly but weathers been awful.

clio small.jpg

clio small.jpg

clio small.jpg

as you can see its completely standard with no modifications.
Ive had a look on ebay for an rs grill, theres one for £65, but ive heard you can get one from a renault dealership for £56 so i have emailed them and waiting for a response. if not i'l pay the £65

Last edited: