ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from the South Coast

Hyundai Coupe
Hi all,

I'm currently looking very closely at buying a 172 for a new car, so I figured this would be the place to go to see what they're about. :) Alreday checked out the classified section and hopefully I can grab myself something from there and keep it in the club! I have about £2000 tops to spend due to the cost of insurance on these things. Seen a few Cat C write-offs and other dogs on Auto-Trader for about £1500 so I'm hoping to get something reasonable.

Currently I drive a... Wait for it... Hyundai Coupe. Yeah, it's a bit of a shed and the gearbox has just fallen over hence why it needs replacing. Is running on coilovers though, so it's a little more interesting to drive than your average washing machine.

Anyhow, there we go. Just an explaination of who I am in-case you get a PM asking about your [most likely already sold] 172. :)

Hyundai Coupe
Sounds like good fun. I'm in contact with a few people about 172s at the moment. Hopefully I'll join the cool club soon. :)