ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from southend

Ph 1 Clio sport
Been a member for a while, can't say I've been active at all really. Had 4 renaults over the years, 3 of them being clio's and one a 5 Gtt. Recently bought another ph1 172, shot up to Coventry last week to grab it and it's a real gem. Loads of history with it, can't say I've been through much of it but cam/dephaser/waterpump and aux kit purchased and ready to fit. Stripped out and ready to go like a proper hooligan motor its pushed a few turbos this week lol love the look on people's faces when they realise it's a 15 year old renault that's just pushed them up the road. Sure I've bored you all already, just wanted to say hello anyway and that I'm floating around southend/hadleigh/Leigh etc etc most days hunting turbos xD

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Welcome aboard mate!

We often have meets down the front at Southend.

Stick your name down on the Essex list in the local meet section so we can let you know when we all get together :up:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah as well as the Southend meets the North Weald breakfast meets are worth a look mate. It's a really good place to get decent pics of the cars.

Clio 172 sport
Hello liam another newb here from southend area not long picked up a ph2 172. Sure il see you around at some point.
i agree there are loads going on in this forum!

Been a member for a while, can't say I've been active at all really. Had 4 renaults over the years, 3 of them being clio's and one a 5 Gtt. Recently bought another ph1 172, shot up to Coventry last week to grab it and it's a real gem. Loads of history with it, can't say I've been through much of it but cam/dephaser/waterpump and aux kit purchased and ready to fit. Stripped out and ready to go like a proper hooligan motor its pushed a few turbos this week lol love the look on people's faces when they realise it's a 15 year old renault that's just pushed them up the road. Sure I've bored you all already, just wanted to say hello anyway and that I'm floating around southend/hadleigh/Leigh etc etc most days hunting turbos xD

From Southend also, but unlike you I've got a 1.2 ( first car )