ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from south Wales

Renault Clio 182
Just a quick hello from a new member in south wales, I have a black ff 182 I took in px for my Subaru impreza P1. I needed something better on fuel but would still put a smile on my face. I've got to say so far so good ;)
I was a regular on scoobynet and p1woc so I'm going to spend a little time looking around here, looks good so far some great advice and knowledge on some of the posts I've looked at.

Subaru Impreza WRX
Alright G-String, I am in the process of possibly doing the same thing. Trying to sell my '56 WRX Wagon and pick up a 182. I am on Snet also with the same username.

How exactly have you found the difference? Appreciate the input :cool:

Renault Clio 182
Hi stix, tbh I wasn't looking for a Clio it's just that when I put the p1 up for sale the guy who bought it either had to sell the clip first or I had it. The Clio has really impressed me, don't get me wrong it's nowhere near as quick but it's so much fun, it's like a go kart. I've been driving imprezas for the last 15 years and really thought that bang for buck nothing could beat them but with my clio worth around £2500 I don't think much can beat this for fun for the money. It's also nice to get over 30 mpg when I was used to mid teens lol

Subaru Impreza WRX
Cheers mate, that's the kind of thing I was after :approve:

30mpg!! Like you I have had three Imprezas and am used to not getting anywhere near 20mpg, so that would be a nice bonus.

Figured obviously that it wouldn't be anywhere near as quick (285bhp at the mo), but was hoping that it would be good fun and cheaper to run (my tax is £460 currently & insurance £500). Ta :)

Renault Clio 182
Yea defiantly cheaper mate, £260 a year tax and I've gone from £600 a year insurance to £380 :) the Clio is also a very nice car to drive, comfy loads of toys etc.