ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Scotland

Dave Waters

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182 FF
Hi everyone. This is my first venture into the Clio 182FF. I bought it with intent of making a decent summer driver, so no loud exhaust or teeth rattling suspension, just a decent all rounder.
First mistake, I bought it cheap (if £1100 is cheap anyway). I knew it was tired but the shell is good, as is the interior and the engine and box were ok too. Got it home and it's an absolute pig, but, not one to keel over at the first hurdle I've stripped all the front end out, the engine is stripped to the block and pistons and the parts I want smartened up are away at the vapour blaster.
So, hopefully after a major spend of probably £1500 she'll be ready to go.

Dave Waters

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182 FF
I had to take a photo of the cardboard box that contains £504 worth of genuine Renault parts. Ha, in this for the long haul, loving it so far :)

Attachments

Dave Waters

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182 FF
Looks clean enough. Least you know the work you’re putting in will be worth it👍🏻
The shell and interior are good, there's no damage repairs anywhere and the paint and interior are original. Mechanically though it's a nail.

djspt

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Master
You’ll get there mate. My latest one has 64k 8 previous owners and like the interior was stripped only had it about 5 weeks but got loads done already it’s had loads of wee niggles job wise all cheap etc just time. Hopefully it works out for you! Where abouts in Scotland you based?