ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from NW London

Hi guys,

My name's Scott, I'm staff over at pug306.net (so I'm not going to be a noob who's never seen the search function before haha) and am looking into getting myself a RS Clio. I thought I'd sign up and take a look around, and find out some more info. Hopefully I'll also see some better examples on here too rather than on Pistonheads/Ebay!

I currently own a 406 V6 coupe...not the most exciting of cars, but I took it in part/ex towards my throttle bodied 306 S16 :evil:. I owned a 306 GTI-6 before that and fancy a hatch again but not a 306, and definitely not anything VAG as I'm sure that'll be even more boring than the coupe!

Cheers

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to CS :)

Just this weekend I pointed out to my friend (who is an avid 306 fan, having previously had 2 Gti6's) that you don't see many 406 coupes around now.