ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Northern Ireland!

182 Trophy
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say hello. I've just joined and am hoping to become a 182 trophy owner in the near future!
I currently have a mk1 mx5 which I have turbo'd and fitted a megasquirt etc to. I absolutely love it and have done all of the work on it myself but I now have 2 young sons and I need a car with more seats:( I have been an active member of MX5 Nutz for a few years.
The have spent the last 2 years making the mazda into my perfect driving car but the time has come to move on.

I've always liked the Renault sports and have driven a mk2 V6 clio and a clio trophy. I love my cars and the RS cars really 'float my boat' :p
So if anyone has a nice 182 (preferably a Trophy) they're thinking of selling, then get in touch.

Thanks and i'm looking forward to becoming an active Clio Sport member!

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say hello. I've just joined and am hoping to become a 182 trophy owner in the near future!
I currently have a mk1 mx5 which I have turbo'd and fitted a megasquirt etc to. I absolutely love it and have done all of the work on it myself but I now have 2 young sons and I need a car with more seats:( I have been an active member of MX5 Nutz for a few years.
The have spent the last 2 years making the mazda into my perfect driving car but the time has come to move on.

I've always liked the Renault sports and have driven a mk2 V6 clio and a clio trophy. I love my cars and the RS cars really 'float my boat' :p
So if anyone has a nice 182 (preferably a Trophy) they're thinking of selling, then get in touch.

Thanks and i'm looking forward to becoming an active Clio Sport member!

Hi mate I'm from ni also , I just sold a mint low miler racing blue 182 yesterday , if u need any help or advice man feel free to pm I've work for A main Renault dealer for 10 years now

182 Trophy
Cheers fellas! Mi16Chris if you know of any cars for sale in the near future then let me know. I will pm you if I need any advice - thanks for the offer!