ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Northants too!

Current ride - my Adidas!
Hi all, I'm Rob, just bought a silver 55 plate 182 with Cup packs n thought I'd better join up. I haven't even driven the thing yet but as my only Clio experience before amounts to 90000mls in a dci65 van and then the same in a dci80 car I think it will probably blow my nuts off!! lol.

Hope you're all mechanically sound and wearing those heavy right boots....

Hiya mate, nice to have another 'local' lad onboard! I'd also like to point out that the dci65 van is a particular favorite on here, it's the Aston of the van world ;o)

lol yeah the dci 65 can, i mean van did raise quite a few eyebrows courtesy of a 12" JL audio sub in the back. i liked to think of it as one of the countries biggest ported enclosures....

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower
Hi

Just joined the fray again. Relinquished my Ph1 172 2 years ago but couldnt stay away for long. Just bought a Ph1 172 in mellow yellow. Havent driven it yet except around the block test drive. Will be back in the country end of next week so should have some fun providing it gets a new ticket today.

In Thrapston btw.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
Hi

Just joined the fray again. Relinquished my Ph1 172 2 years ago but couldnt stay away for long. Just bought a Ph1 172 in mellow yellow. Havent driven it yet except around the block test drive. Will be back in the country end of next week so should have some fun providing it gets a new ticket today.

In Thrapston btw.

ill look out mate, im in ringstead! lol

spent all morning cleaning my willy :eek: which is potentially sold.

Nice to see a healthly northants bunch on here!

Lewis.

Clio 16v, Polo SDi, M3
Balmoral road, LMAO! I live in Cecil road, so like next door! What a small world.

Ask her if she has noticed a half stripped green valver in Cecil Road.. If so it's mine!

There is also a black valver outside my house, but that is on Axel Stands with Bricks supporting the engine! I'm awaiting a gearbox as some pikey stole mine the other day from my front garden :(

Clio 16v, Polo SDi, M3
One of my valvers needed a new gearbox so on Saturday I took the new (diesel) gearbox out of the boot and stuck it in my front garden so I could put all the engine parts etc in the boot. It started pissing it down saturday afternoon so I packed up but forgot about the gearbox in my front garden. I was out all day sunday then on Monday I took the knackered gearbox out, went to my front garden to get the diesel one and surprise surprise it was gone!

I've left the knackered one in my front garden now so hopefully they'll take that one next, lol.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
One of my valvers needed a new gearbox so on Saturday I took the new (diesel) gearbox out of the boot and stuck it in my front garden so I could put all the engine parts etc in the boot. It started pissing it down saturday afternoon so I packed up but forgot about the gearbox in my front garden. I was out all day sunday then on Monday I took the knackered gearbox out, went to my front garden to get the diesel one and surprise surprise it was gone!

I've left the knackered one in my front garden now so hopefully they'll take that one next, lol.

ahhh ryt, i thought you meant they actually robbd it out the car lol

Clio 16v, Polo SDi, M3
LMAO, no mate, I stupidly left it outside. I would have big respect for the thief if they had actually taken it out of my car whilst still fitted, LOL.

I'm in the Rush-town, home of the Diamond mines! I heard about someone having a car that was on axle stands nicked from his drive, the grooves in the road that it left apparently confirmed that the theft was by the same minority as mentioned above but the rozzers just told him it was a write off......hmmmmm

Golf GTI PP Mk7
I'm in the Rush-town, home of the Diamond mines! I heard about someone having a car that was on axle stands nicked from his drive, the grooves in the road that it left apparently confirmed that the theft was by the same minority as mentioned above but the rozzers just told him it was a write off......hmmmmm

lol, our friends on the caravan park near diamonds then, lol.

ill look out for ur 182, i work at sonifex just opposite the ford dealer in irthlingborough, live in ringstead, so im sure ill spot u sometime.

yeah i pass there every morn n eve mate, normally following a gritter or somethin equally as slow lol!

Clio 16v, Polo SDi, M3
lewisniven, do you remember the kennels that used to be in ringstead? up the hill on the way towards denton/denford (i think) ????

Clio 16v, Polo SDi, M3
Cool, I used to live there, my family ran that Kennels! Yeah Caravan park now, such a shame :(

Quite amazing how many people from Northamptonshire are on here! Excellent job