ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from north Lincolnshire!

Clio 182 race car
Hi all, I thought it was about time I said hello. I have owned more cars than I can remember, 2 of which where Renaults. I had an
R26 Megane a few years ago which was just epic and a 21 turbo back in the day, that was fun!
I bought my 172 cup from OwenB86 via the forum a few weeks ago which is a great car but came with a ominous sounding knocking from the engine..... Quick trip to DDC in Doncaster confirmed my fears, new bottom end time...
A week later (and a fair chunk of cash gone!) she is back good as new!
Few pics for you below.

20151110_190006.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all, I thought it was about time I said hello. I have owned more cars than I can remember, 2 of which where Renaults. I had an
R26 Megane a few years ago which was just epic and a 21 turbo back in the day, that was fun!
I bought my 172 cup from OwenB86 via the forum a few weeks ago which is a great car but came with a ominous sounding knocking from the engine..... Quick trip to DDC in Doncaster confirmed my fears, new bottom end time...
A week later (and a fair chunk of cash gone!) she is back good as new!
Few pics for you below.

20151110_190006.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3221.jpg

Car looks great!

Welcome to the club mate:up:

Clio 182 race car
Thanks guys! I will hopefully be a bit more active on the forum now, got a few plans for the cup.... Where abouts are you in Lincolnshire Dave? I'm up near Scunthorpe

Clio 182 race car
Haha definitely the man's choice! No electronic driver aids here!
Yeah Blyton is about 20 mins from me, done a few track days there always a good day out. CSF16 sounds great!