ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from me and Zoe the BG 182

Clio 182 FF
Hi,

Im Will and as of today im the proud owner of a BG 182. Im 23 and currently studying Mechanical Engineering at Birmingham Uni.

I have recently sold a 205 gti Mi16 and this is the new replacement. First impressions are great, enjoyed the sunny drive back and creature comforts of what i see as a 'new car' haha (says more about me than the clio). Anyway I will be kicking around here from now on and will be good to share advice and get to know some of you.

If anybody has any info/history on the car WR05 NZO then please get intouch. I will probably pop this up in its own thread as the car is said to have a remap and cams to around 200bhp but know rolling road printouts, would be good to know more about this.

​Will

Clio 182 FF
Nope got the car for down in sussex. But have tracked it to being owned by a forum member in Bristol 2006-2012. When did you know it?? Any info on it would be great.

172 Cup
Welcome. I don't know what kind of student can afford to run around in something like that, I had no car while I was at Uni :(
At least you are studying best subject. Destined for the automotive industry?

I'm in Cov so you might see me about some time.

Clio 182 FF
Haha, worked my way up by buying a 205 gti 2 years ago and then selling it for more. I know I shouldn't really be being a student and driving a sick car at uni but if you can.... You studying mech eng at cov then?

Yeh thats the dream, got a placement at Bentley next year so that should be fun.

172 Cup
No, I was studying at Nottingham, a couple of years ago.
If only my bank manager had listened when I told him an old Peugeot was a sound investment ;)