ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Lincolnshire.

Looking for a 172cup
Hello everyone, been registered a while, thought i'd finally introduce myself and get some information about the Clio sports, pro's and con's, i'm looking at either a 182 or 172 cup, previous cars have been a mk1 Clio 1.8 16v, Punto GT, 205 gti-6, and now currently a mk4 Golf GTTDI 150, very boring, lovely car though.

Sean.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
welcome mate! you best get one!! i knew i'd convert you eventually! :)

Looking for a 172cup
Thanks for the welcome, and yes Batesey your car has persuaded me to get one, looks so good!! We still need that photoshoot we promised with the Punto's lol. :rasp:

MX5 Elise111s
Hi, Sean, good to see another local on board. I joined a couple of weeks ago having just bought a 172 Cup. I live in Laughton, north of Gainsborough - very handy for Blyton Park. Maybe see you there sometime.

Batesey, I will have to catch up with you sometime and have a look at your motor.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Hi and welcome

I am currently and have been for the last 6weeks working in Lincoln so kindda local!

CLIO 172 CUP
Hey guys, im new here too and in lincolnshire.....

Iv just got a 172 cup in blue, only over in Sleaford

Jim