ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Hampshire

BG182 + M3
Hi all,

Very long time lurker here as a few years back I joined while I was searching for a decent Trophy which unfortunately I didn't find so ended up buying an M3 instead!

I've always wanted a 182 and now after selling my last track car im on the hunt for a Racing blue cup to turn into a fast road/track toy. I've been doing tons of reading on here recently and have built up an extensive list of bits I want for the car which I've already started buying lol.

Hope to see you at a meet or on track very soon!

Sam

Welcome to the forum. If you take the paid subscription you get access to the marketplace and all the other guides. Best £12 you'll ever spend

BG182 + M3
Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome :smile: I'm in Fleet north Hants and see quite a few Renaultsports around locally!

Membership all paid for, just need to find a car now!

Impreza & Clio 172
Welcome to the club, count me in for a meet my folks live in basingshi*e so I know the area very well.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the forum Sam and good luck on your hunt.

RB's are a fair bit harder to find, especially in good knick but fingers crossed for you!