ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from Gloucestershire

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Hi guys

Just thinking about either a 05/55 Trophy or a 197 Cup, and wondered what to look out for before buying one? I know about the Trophy dampers needing rebuilding after a while, but anything else??
Ta and looking forward to some b-road driving :)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
I'm in good old Cheltenham! :)
Had a test drive in a 197 Cup today and the verdict........I'm in love!!
Awesome car so that's me hooked, just need to get my Golf sold, and then its hello B-roads! lol
Checking out a White one tomorrow, but if no good then its the Grey one I tried today FTW!!

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
That's great to hear! Every other forum I've been on there's hardly 1 if any in the same area. Must be some local meets then to look forward to! :)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Keep a look out for me lads, I'm always in Cheltenham and always looking to meet up with fellow owners, I'll have a look for the next one but if I can't find it, when's the next meet?

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Whats up with Wednesdays!
There's one I went to once for the VW owners on the first Wednesday of the month at The Air Balloon too!!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Glad to see your cars getting sorted mark. Think we are well over due a pub meet guys! ;)

Yeh I think so. Im out of the country next week though :( And im going to be tied up most evenings trying to fit my new seats and harnesses :evil: