ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi from 172 Exclusive new owner in Brum

MX-5
Hi, my name's Ed and I've just bought a 2001 172 Exclusive (no. 61). I was looking for something fun to use as my normal car; after looking at a few tired Civic Type Rs at twice the price, I found my Clio locally and went for it. The car's in great condition, 2 owners before me and just under 58k on the clock. Enjoyed the few miles I've driven in it since I picked it up today.

I'll try to get some pics up for you soon - it's my avatar.

MX-5
Here's the full-size pic. Just shy of 58k on the clock, two previous owners, full service history. It's lovely. There are a few discrepancies between the spec detailed in the Exclusive brochure and the finished article, I expect the accountants took a look at the equipment and decided a bit more profit was required. Still, I bought it because it was in such great condition, not because I especially wanted leather seats.

Day1.jpg