ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Everyone

Clio 172 Cup
Hello Everyone,

My name is Kirsty and I'm from Stranraer in Scotland. I've joined this site as I have a Renault Clio 182. I will post some pics soon.

Speak to you soon

Kirsty ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah not too far away!

Welcome. Look forward to seeing pictures.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Hi & Welcome to CS!

for every picture you post of your car you must post 2 of yourself, simple newbie rule.

Clio
Hi KirstyLou, so good looking you named yourself twice?

Welcome to the club. Its a fun place to be and we/I are/am very helpful. If there is anything you need please let me know. I may not be able to respond straight away as I do alot of work for charity and it takes up huge amounts of my spare time. You might not believe this but I have recently returned from North Alaska where I was helping to hand deliver seal pups whose parents were having difficulty due to being caught in fishing nets left by unsympathetic trawlermen. Its not a very nice job as you can tell the mother seal is in alot of pain having to squeeze the baby out through a fishing net hole but I enjoy doing my bit to help planet earth. Basically I'm just trying to say I have a caring side, you may want to date but I don't hold myself responsible for you falling for me. Also your Mum will love me, we'd do cross stitch together in the winter I expect.

Porsche Boxster987S

Welcome to the club. Its a fun place to be and we/I are/am very helpful. If there is anything you need please let me know. I may not be able to respond straight away as I do alot of work for charity and it takes up huge amounts of my spare time. You might not believe this but I have recently returned from North Alaska where I was helping to hand deliver seal pups whose parents were having difficulty due to being caught in fishing nets left by unsympathetic trawlermen. Its not a very nice job as you can tell the mother seal is in alot of pain having to squeeze the baby out through a fishing net hole but I enjoy doing my bit to help planet earth. Basically I'm just trying to say I have a caring side, you may want to date but I don't hold myself responsible for you falling for me. Also your Mum will love me, we'd do cross stitch together in the winter I expect.

fpmsl! im in tears.!

Stagecoach Ticket
HAHAHAHA i only check these threads to see mace's posts

Welcome enjoy they club

guide section is good

J

AGH the sl*g

Legend!

Clio

canada-seal-hunt_5106.jpg

A moody 182

MaceV6.... didnt take you long....

Welcome Kirsty, I see you have met the vultures already...

Hope you are enjoying your clio

Becca x

Clio 172 Cup
Thanx for the welcome everybody ;) Enjoying the banter already!!

Ive been trying to upload pics of my car but Ive been struggling! I will keep trying! xx

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yup looks like a Clio 182 for sure ;)

LOL @ Mace, you legend.

Welcome to CS.