ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HI EVERYONE!

Hi all, seen a few clios about with the stickers on so thought i would join up to say hi. currently driving a 172 cup looking to do a few engine mods so if anyone has any ideas im open to suggestions. :D

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
You may find that there are alot of Unfamiliars.....folk with Sport's but no real clue about what they have under them!
Flash and wave at them alot....its worth it for the puzzled looks you'll get.

172Petey

I wouldnt think you will see too many cups on the road. I have had mine a good 6 months an can count the number I have sen on my fingers!

Been to a few meets too!!

i know i was really surprised! i only notice them because the beer garden for my pub is next to a main road so i see them all driving past!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Or just click on the Go Advanced tab at the bottom of your message window, click on the little paperclip for attachments and then upload them from your PC.

new car.jpg