ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi everyone :D im new!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Hi :)

thought I would say hello seeing as I have signed up!

just signed up as had a few 'spottings' to share lol!

Im usually found on meganesport and renaultsport - so hi to anyone who is from there too.

Anyone from the Hinckley area?

and... anyone off to Bruntingthorpe tomorrow for the Asda - On Your Marks event? :race:

Sarah

BG 225 lux + cup RST
haha, yes a lady 225 owner :D

here are some pics of my stealthy beast :D

its a 225 lux with cup pack, xenons, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air feed, xenon white LED interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tints and sub! lol soon(ish) to me mapped :D previously RR'd by previous owner claiming 245bhp :D not RR'd it yet myself!

n814635060_3709457_5778.jpg

n814635060_3709455_5176.jpg

n814635060_3709456_5506.jpg

n814635060_3709461_6951.jpg

512389-2.jpg

n814635060_3709459_6356.jpg

The last pic shows my previous 2.0 VVT meggy - which is for sale if anyone (or knows anyone who) is interested :D

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
my mrs hates cleanin her car so does me mum, just thought u may break a nail or sumin, but wel done 2 ya!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
hi thanks for the welcome :D

no, if you are going to spend money on a car that you love - why on earth would you not clean it :D im waiting for a break in the rain now to get it prepped for a show tomorrow.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Dont suppose your married?

Im a good guy, one owner ,immaculate condition! Never stays out past 10 lol

Welcome by the by!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
whats a blanking plate?

my limited understanding is that it makes your DV/BOV louder! mine used to have a BOV on it (before i bought it) and so still has the blanking plate on. think it also gives you more turbo chatter :D

cant remember if its supposed to enhance performance - i dont think it does?

BMW M135i
whats a blanking plate?
Blanks off the original recirc dump valve on the turbo, if you look in this pic (http://getflat.co.uk/pics/meggy_225_samco_goodridge/03072008084.jpg) where the blue vac hose tees into the black one follow it to the left and thats the recirc valve on the turbo. Blanking plate blanks off like so: http://getflat.co.uk/pics/225_miltek/CIMG1014.JPG so all the dumped charge comes out the forge dump valve with mine or goes back into the turbo to cause chatted if thats your thing.

182-racing-blue

I think I will wait and see if she posts any pics. Didnt think there were any nice females in Hinckley.

Ive also heard that Meagane owners look like their cars, but I will wait and see the pics.

Dont be shy and welcome to CS.

BG 225 lux + cup RST
lol, im going to opt for shy :D

Naith: haha, im getting ripped for that now lol!! what state is your car in? its must be beasted!

BG 225 lux + cup RST
lol, no i just get myself in trouble!! im gonna keep my mouth shut this time :quiet: lol!

yeah was a great laugh - wish I had taken mine on now :D I know I wouldnt have hammered it as much though!