ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, Confused =)

Clio RenaultSport 172 cup
Hi i have already introduced myself, but im trying to post on Re: NATIONAL CLIOSPORT MEET IDEAS? But my privelges will not allow me, am i doing something wrong or do you have to do something to allow you to post. Im a bit of an amatuer to this forum and struggling to navigate etc so sry if its stupid question.

Im from Bristol, and have 172 cup im looking to meet some ppl with similair clio's (172's 182's etc) Any ideas of the best way or place tyo look or post.

Cheers peeps J
icon10.gif

182trophy & Williams
welcome mate.you need to be a fully paid up member to post in certain sections, only costs a fiver

Clio RenaultSport 172 cup
ah okay, bargain. Sorry if im not meant to post stuff like this here, but is there any clio drivers local to me Bath/Bristol area who fancy a little relaxed drive. Or are there pre arranged meets that are relatively close ? Thanks again

Hyundai i40
there a few ppl round bath/bristol area check the local meets to find some meets going on about them

and welcome to cliosport

*Dynamique & RIP 172
Welcome to cliosport happy reading and posting any problems there are enough peeps on here that can help you. :)

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Us lot from oxfordshire and swindon area have met up with bristol peeps in the past. May be able to sort a meet out again.