ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all

clio 182
hi everyone im new on here so thort id introduce myself. My names shane i live in doncaster and i drive a 2004 clio sport 182. Ive lowered it 60mm but tbh the springs are crap so saving up for some coilovers unless anyone has any suggestions. Ive also painted the engine cover and inlet manifold as you will see below, Also it is booked in tommorow for a powerflow stainless exhaust and a remap so cant wait for that when i get it back il let you know the results. cheers. :)
shane120.jpg

clio 182
ye thats quite an old pic ive got more blue on the engine now so will get some more pics up soon im debating wether to get yellow hoses or would it be too much not sure yet

ford cougar 2.0 16v
never too much, you go one bright colour you might aswell go all the way. yellow pipes and everything blue would look great in the engine bay.

clio 182
well got the clio back and im quite impressed tbh its had a powerlow stainless exhaust a decat and a remap and is now 206bhp you can really feel the difference next thing is coilovers and bigger brakes then hopefully a few track days ;)

clio 182
ye cos your only going to gain 2bhp with that done you will gain more than that with just the decat haha but obvs your better than everyone else eh

clio 182
listen dave88 im not here to argue with ya mate im on here to get to know people and come to some meets not cause trouble and i wouldnt put it if it wasnt not been funny fella but dunt like been called a lier specially from someone who dunt know me

S4 Avant
As ben has said, they never make 180 bhp as standard. All the ones I've seen RR'd have come out between 160-178. Your induction kit will have lost you a good 4/5bhp, the decat might get you 2bhp, the exhaust will do sweet FA and the remap might have given you another 4bhp.

In order to achieve over 200bhp from the f4r, it costs thousands of pounds.

listen dave88 im not here to argue with ya mate

Ah this isn't arguing it's just banter ;) you'll get used to it here.

clio 182
well ive got the slip so ill have a look and get a pic up fella but thats what they said who did it if im wrong il hold my hands up but thats what ive been told like i said im not on here to casue trouble so hope theres no hard feelings

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi.

Don't quote those figures if you ever come to sell the car, peole will think you are mental!

Do people just figure it out in their head what the mods will give them?

Hyundai i40
he probably went on the same RR my old 172 went on

Filter and Cat back exhaust 199.9bhp.....yeah whatever

oh and welcome

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What did he say JD? Couldn't quite make out what some of those words were.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Hahahaha!! welcome to Cs mate!! i love the banter... i dunno why you are all so jealous... my dads harder than your dad...