ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hi all newbie post your valvers!!

clio 16v,saph cossie,rs's
calm duwn i called the wheels chav,oh and i was going to buy that naples valver!!!its got a 3/4 rip in the grey leather aint it?

Clio 172
tert015.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/andipeat/Renault Clios/tert015.jpg

clioeuro1.jpg

valver
in what leather? it dont have leather seats. had um im my old one and cant stand um. must be in another one mate. shes immaculate inside and out. was only jistin with that last comment!

Clio
Only pic of joshes track day valver, had tints, and black wheels and a f**ked bonnet after it flew off into a field at 80mph!!! :evil:

DSC00139.gif

HBT 172 Cup
Heres mine, aquired from someone on here in october (sorry i forgot your username)

Anyway here she is, a few shots in the country:

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

www.renparts.co.uk
Only pic of joshes track day valver, had tints, and black wheels and a f**ked bonnet after it flew off into a field at 80mph!!! :evil:

DSC00139.gif

she is for sale.... 350 notes.... oil leak.... not sure where from but lost interest in the track car idea for now... been sat in the garage since... car has done 120k and engine 70k...... 8 months MOT. joshydee@aol.com
im gonna post in for sale but i need to renew my membership but i have no money in paypal atm..

^^Hehe hi G-man, looking good on those OZ where you get em?....lol.

Hope they treatin you well, was so worried they might be buckled.

Looks sweet on em, think you need PH2 grill :D

Monaco 172
lol only fitted 2! It was pissing down this morning.

f**king love em though they really set the car off and suit the red.

I need to sort the whole front end out (someones tried spraying it with a rattle can... badly!) and a ph2 grill will be on the cards.

i though ti would never say this about a ph1 but that looks luurvly on thos wheels,oh and nice uber rare celice gti convertable.

lol good man, they are lovely.

Wouldve kept them was thinking of doing em white to go on the black valver.

Alas being unemployed and moving soon just needed rid.

Monaco 172
I prefer the Ph1 interior. I think it holds you better and looks nice. Just down to personal preference really.

Yeah thats my JDM Celica Convertible that has saw under 1000 miles last year! It should be in the garage but I got s**t load of 205 parts that I need to clear at the moment.

Monaco 172
They are OZ Super Leggeras. One of my all time favourites wheels.

IIRC they only do them in silver now :(

Look like 16's to me. Could be 17's though.

Toureg vW Transporte
freebone and boys they are 17s oz super leggeras in anthrite(sp) on page one they are 17 kahns from when i first had the car and in the end i had some masitaly vt-7s of smoothed clio(thing hes cupped clio now).would love another 16valve now to play around with.

Monaco 172
VT7's! Another one of my all time favourite wheels and suit the Valver a treat. Bit too showy for my liking but look stunning!

You have good taste!

oh any more pics,no you havent,your Msouth on youtube arent you?loved you nana mobile,lthis is mint htough