ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heyloo! :)

VW Golf 1.8T
Hi,

I currently drive a 206 but am looking to get a Clio 172 and have heard good things about this site :D

I'm totally new to Clios so have already had a little look around to try and find some general information :) Is there anything specific I should be looking out for when I go to look at any potential cars though, rather than just finding one that looks the prettiest? :eek: Lolz

Haley ..xX

Best advice I can give you is have a good read around the site and also buy this months Performance Car Magazine as it has a great buyers guide for 172s.

Oh and welcome, and watch out for the sharks

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Twix, Aero, Revels, christ what next Milkyway Haha :D

Welcome :D

if you can pay for membership as its worth it, loads ov guides etc and information regardin the sports model :)

VW Golf 1.8T
Thankoo for your responses :)

Going to get my hands on a copy of PFC tomorrow hopefully so will check that out, and I'll also keep browsing the site for more info :D

As for pics, here's a photo of mines lil' diablo :) Will miss him when he goes!

DSC02544-2-1.jpg

Haley ..xX

172 Cup
Nice motor Haley!

Usually girls I've come across on forums drive through halfrauds, pick up anything pink and fluffy, and attach it to their car!

Obviously you've give it some thought!

Heres my little lady:

IMGP0979.jpg

VW Golf 1.8T
Thankoo :)

Yeah he isn't a typical girly looking 206 considering I have to be one of the most girly girls everrrr! :eek: Lolz I have a pink Garmin sat nav though which I'm actually in love with so that's enough pink for him methinks!

Your vtr looks lurverleee, Very tidy :) Was actually considering getting a vtr before I settled on the Clio!

Haley ..xX

VW Golf 1.8T
Yeah it does lil blondie :)

And I dunno what choccie insider jokes you have going on but Malteaser was a nickname I had when I was at cadets so it's just the standard username for me now :eek: Lolz

Haley ..xX

172 Cup
Yeah it does lil blondie :)

And I dunno what choccie insider jokes you have going on but Malteaser was a nickname I had when I was at cadets so it's just the standard username for me now :eek: Lolz

Haley ..xX

Don't take this the wrong way, but whenever I call a girl a malteaser she's a brunetter who's really a blonde inside, similar to a malteaser.

That true for you?

VW Golf 1.8T
Yeah the Nimrods are lurverlee :) Wish I had the money to get him lowered and do them dark, would be awesome :)

I've managed to get a pic up of me and mines mutley tooo! Lolz

And yeah Bark, unfortunately that's true for me :( Lolz

Lil Blondie I'm 19, why?

Haley ..xX

AK

M240i
Yeah the Nimrods are lurverlee :) Wish I had the money to get him lowered and do them dark, would be awesome :)

Lil Blondie I'm 19, why?

Haley ..xX

oofftt hi hottie ;)...

where you from??

172 Cup

Lil Blondie I'm 19, why?

Haley ..xX

Haha I knew it! Bless!

Where abouts you from?

I know a place in the North East which does lowering for good prices!

Also a good few places around here who do brilliant refurb jobs!

Where's you and the muttley?

VW Golf 1.8T
I'm from Fife :)

Ummm don't know where my pic disappeared to if I'm honest, it was there a second ago!

Cheers bark but mine lil' Diablo is going now anyway :( Bless him!

..xX

VW Golf 1.8T
I dunno about meets etc :O I don't even have a Clio yet!

Hey Dafthead, Wie Gehts?!

..xX

Edit: Bark, I don't have an Avator as I'm not a member so just have a profile pic thing up atm!

AK

M240i
I dunno about meets etc :O I don't even have a Clio yet!

Hey Dafthead, Wie Gehts?!

..xX

Edit: Bark, I don't have an Avator as I'm not a member so just have a profile pic thing up atm!

you dont have to have a clio to come to meets lol :)

172 Cup
Fife?

I've got a friend in Fife :p haven't seen her for a long long time though! :(

Like I said before, impressive modifying for a girl with a 206 :)

Oh and nice pic malteaser ...