ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heya. Finally got the car i want

2003 Clio sport 172
Heya im Rob from Dudley, bin and bought myself a 2003 clio 172, i have wanted 1 for a long long time, im so happy with it.

Glad to now be a member and hopefully i will find a lot of help when needed (bein a french car i will need it lol) also im looking forward to meeting and making new friends.

Hiyyaaa

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey mate.

Glad you got the car you wanted and now you need to enjoy it.

Id recommend paying the £10 membership as it will probably be one of the best £10s you spend. Theres loads of stuff you can learn, and loads of mods you can see with access to the full forum.

You got any plans for the car then ?

Sam!

172 with k-tec sound
hi mate and welcome to cliosport, there is a wealth of information on here, as well as meetings in your local area where you can meet new faces.

2003 Clio sport 172
Hey mate.

Glad you got the car you wanted and now you need to enjoy it.

Id recommend paying the £10 membership as it will probably be one of the best £10s you spend. Theres loads of stuff you can learn, and loads of mods you can see with access to the full forum.

You got any plans for the car then ?

Sam!

heya i aint goy many plans to fair at the mo, the car come with diffrent alloys and a strait through exhaust which would of been the first things i would have changed so now im just enjoying it for a while before i plan anything else lol

I will defo pay full membership as soon as i can. thanks for all the welcomes