ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey

Just thought I would say hi! I am Joe from Carlisle and I have just bought a 172ff and I am looking at doing auto tests! I am looking in the for sale for coilovers but I am guessing you need to have a few posts first.

Well been on here for less than 12 hours and already had my thread blocked. It seems like it's the same old forum crack were there is only ever a handful of decent lads and loads of kids with internet access!!!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
You agreed to them when you signed up. If it's the cambelt thread you're on about there's a million other cambelt threads so try using the search function before creating duplicates.

Yeah, If you read the post it says that I had look through them but couldn't find a "how to"! Ants it doesn't matter because I have got the manual, I was only going to out thanks but it's been blocked annoyingly!!