ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!

Nal

RS 182
Hi all. Me and my girlfriend have just bought an 04 182 (yesterday!). We started the weekend looking for a cheap replacement for our old Feista and accidentally fell in love with the Clio182! It's a smashing car and sits nicely on the drive alongside our (heavily modified) PT Cruiser. (No, the PT's not one of those with all the awful plastic chrome! We slammed, tuned and de-badged, de-locked etc)

Anyway I'm holding off on the mods for this one as I'm sure our lass'd give me a real hard time if I started saying things like "lowering" and "K&N".....better leave it a week or too..hehe

We've both been in car clubs before and seen the best and worst of what they can offer. Seems like Cliosport is a really nice place.

Hope to find time to meet up with some of you's if and when there's a local-ish meet.

Cheers! :clap:

Nal

RS 182
I have loads of pics of the Cruiser, but no good un's of the 182. Will take some after she's had a wash this weekend.

Nal

RS 182
Here's a couple of the Cruiser to be going on with. Perhaps not everyones cup of tea, but I like it...

bonnet5.jpg

bonnet6.jpg