ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!!Hey people!!

Clio 172
This thread is to introduce myself as a new member to the Clio Sport site. i have recently purchased a Clio 172 cup with the intention of using it as a track day car, so i would like some good info on the best upgrades for sensible money so all you feedback would be gratefully received....

Thanks!..

Clio 172
How on earth do you start a thread on here to introduce yourself , I'm after a harness fitting guide into a Clio track car
Cheers Steve

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
How on earth do you start a thread on here to introduce yourself , I'm after a harness fitting guide into a Clio track car
Cheers Steve
Welcome to CS Steve.

Click this link to create your own new thread in the new members area;
http://www.cliosport.net/forums/new-to-cliosport-read-this-section-first.70/
Top right, just under your username says 'Post New Thread'.

Viola.

In regards to buying & selling, this part of the forum is open to members only.

£12 a year gets you access to all areas, cheap parts/labour & insurance from ClioSport dealers and access to some of the biggest events in the French car scene. (Oh, and a goodie bag!)

If you want to upgrade, hover over your username until the dropdown box appears. Just above 'Log Out' is 'Account Upgrades'.