ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey guys...!

BG 182
Hey guys.. My names Jack as you have probably already guessed..

Ive just turned 21 and live in Bedfordshire..

Now i know i should probably be embarassed saying this but i used to work at Halfords but i left at the start of the month as things behind the counter werent much better than things on the customer side..

So on a possitive note.. i left and now work for a small company offering parts to trade and retail..

Ive been peeking on the forum for a while now but never joined as i was focusing on getting my car but now she has arrived.. and im over the moon..!

So here she is:

A totally standard both cup pack '54 black gold 182 with 42,000 miles on.. which seems an absolute minter apart from a few issues with the bodywork and the front driveshaft seems to be on its way out..

XL803476.jpg

XL803469.jpg

XL803468.jpg

XL803464.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture quality and photogrpahy skills lol..

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Welcome mate.

Nice looking 182 there.

How much you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

James

BG 182
I brought it privately on 42k. Had the belts done 1 and a half years ago (8k). FSH with many receipts from Renault, it Came with brand new MOT and 4 months tax. Only issues were some stone chips on the paintwork, and needs 4 new tyres. I paid just shy of £4k :)!

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
nice looking BG mate, just needs them cup badges taking off,

seen as its not a cup.

BG is murder to try and keep clean, welcome to the pulling your hair out BG club :D

marcus.

BG 182
Lol thanks mate. It is a nightmare indeed but rewarding after! Just trying to find the perfect combination of cleaning products lol.