ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey guys xx

Da

Less
You need to be a full member for the avatar feature.

I'm in Lancs too, near Burnley though!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
HI there :) and welcome to CS hope you find this site usefull and at times fun ;)

a thirsty one
i think there is a north west meet towards end of feb near the trafford centre at krispy cremes donut shop, poss the 24th feb? have a look in the local meets section of the forum and there should be a thread in there.

welcome to the club, im from salford.

Will sort something. Was thinking meet at Lancaster (Greeves Park as it's quite a big car park) spin out and then some lunch in a couple of weeks time. have to be a nice ish day though.

Ronaldo Clio 172 Phase 1
yeah will be cool, well im having a mini meet myself on the 16th of march in preston if you fancy that? just a few friends meeting, pub lunch and photos? Up for Lancaster though defo x

10 facts about sharks:

1. Great white sharks grow about 10 inches per year. Great whites can grow to mature lengths of 12 to 14 feet.

2. New teeth are constantly being formed in rows in a shark's jaw. Shark's teeth are normally replaced every eight days.

3.Some species of sharks can shed as many as 30,000 teeth in their lifetime.

4. Whale sharks have approximately 300 rows of teeth, with hundreds of tiny teeth in each row.

5. Dried shark skin (shagreen) was used in the past as sandpaper. In Germany and Japan, shark skin was used on sword handles for a non-slip grip.

6. In 1937, shark liver oil was discovered to be rich in vitamin A. Sharks were hunted for the vitamin until 1950, when a synthesizing method was developed for vitamin A.

7. The average life span of a shark is 25 years, but some sharks can live to be 100.

8. The dogfish sharks are named for their tendency to attack their prey as a pack of wild dogs would.

9. Great white sharks can go as long as three months without eating.

10. Not all sharks have to be in continuous motion to breathe.

welcome to Cliosport