ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey Guys - My White Mk2 ph1 Project

White Clio MK2 PH1
i started off with a classic mini,
zwgj8x.jpg

i decided to sell it and get a car i could do up as i didnt want to do the mini up incase i lost the value of the car and it was already pretty much done!

i ended up buying a clio mk2 ph1 off my uncle for £800 because it was cheap on insurance and i wanted it to be used as a project car, seeming as im only 18.
20zy5qe.jpg

i wasnt working when i brought the car so i got some cheap wheel trims to tidy it up a little bit
6fxd8l.jpg

i wanted alloys so badly but couldnt afford them, the next mod was tinted windows which my girlfriend brought me for a christmas present, i had to do them myself which was the downfall but didnt come out too bad!
v3d84j.jpg

i ended up gettin a job and decided to finally get some alloys!
fyjv43.jpg

the next step was to get a sub as i wanted some bass!
2h3yi3d.jpg

i only had this a couple of weeks and decided it wasnt as good as i expected so i sold it too a mate, i decided to buy some Daylights and fitted them myself
28lt92d.jpg

decided to order some funny stickers, why the hell not? :D

the next job turned out to be flyeyes as my mate recommended them
2r3w904.jpg

i then decided to lower my car 60mm, it didnt go to plan tho, i got them fitted but hasnt gone as low as i wanted, so im on the save for coilovers!
9uc8pd.jpg

this is how my car is at the current moment, have more plans but i was hoping i would get some feedback from here and maybe some ideas
i know this isnt the best of cars but its my car, i love it and i have done it all myself!

thanks - Liam

Last edited: