ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey! First car, first project!

MK3 1.2 '06
Hello everyone, I'm Farhad.
I'm in Coventry at the moment, and I go to DeMontfort Uni Leicester. (currently on placement)
Just bought my first car, a Renault Clio 1.2 2006 Extreme MK3 in grey.
iMsN4Rv.png

Really enjoying it at the moment, not going to do it up too much, and I'd like to stay as OEM as possible.
Hoping to meet some great people on here! :)

Well, thanks for checking by, and thanks in advance for the welcomes! :)

(P.S. Does anyone know the exact name of the colour? I'll take a better picture tomorrow.. this was off-screen from my phone)

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, was about to say!..

Cheers lads! :smile:

(Oh, BTW, is there a way I can change my profile picture? I think it says 'I don't have permission yet')

Got to become a paid member which also gives you access to guides.

Clio MK3
Welcome to the forum.

I have exactly the same colour MK3 from what I can tell in the picture. If you get time to put up another picture I might be able to help you on the colour name :)

MK3 1.2 '06
Welcome to the forum.

I have exactly the same colour MK3 from what I can tell in the picture. If you get time to put up another picture I might be able to help you on the colour name :smile:
Thanks mate, I'll put up more pictures tomorrow and maybe start up a project thread, and cheers for the welcome, nice to meet you. :)