ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He's at it again. (Woof woof content)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No it's for a B52 bomber wing I think. That price is including postage I think (they are quite large so 150 sheets is quite reasonable)

But then again it could also be for a pigeons wing.

Or a KFC hot wing?

Oh but they don't do "not as described" or "not as received" which is why they take the extra effort to provide as much information via pictures/ video clips etc... so buyers are FULLY aware of the condition before purchasing.

And heaven forbid you ask a silly question like 'is this for a front wing or a spoiler' because the response will be why don't you come down here and we will 'sort it out' said in a similiar tone to a bin man aggressively asking for his Christmas bonus.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He needs put down.

You keep talking like this; missing words out - is it a scottish thing?! It's f**king annoying.

anyway; that's some first class bellendery at work there - but surely people arent stupid enough to just buy something based purey on the title? Maybe so..

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There's a lot of gullible people out there.

Who would think people would be stupid enough to buy 3 bottles of water in a laptop case thinking it was an actual laptop inside.

You can't fix stupid.

That's not saying its right to exploit idiots! They need protecting from themselves lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Erm, to and be? As in
He needs to be put down?, chap..

Sorry Ron, im ruining your lovely thread with crap which I am no doubt about to be corrected on..

Lols. It's just a saying. He needs put down.

Sounds fine to moi.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You'll like this Ron...

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/187544-blueclipspares-rant-conversation-inside-not-doing-business-them-again.html

ETA: also a google of the company name or phone number will bring up some comedy gold listings. Gumtree, ebay, pistonheads, various forums.

Seriously, I'm not usually one to pass judgement on someone's business, but it's a bit of a joke. I don't mind the "buy cheap, sell high" mentality as that's business... but it's the spelling, misleading listings, and apparent IQ score that is sub 10 that really kills me in this case.

I refuse to purchase something from someone who types like someone on TOWIE speaks.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You'll like this Ron...

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/187544-blueclipspares-rant-conversation-inside-not-doing-business-them-again.html

ETA: also a google of the company name or phone number will bring up some comedy gold listings. Gumtree, ebay, pistonheads, various forums.

Seriously, I'm not usually one to pass judgement on someone's business, but it's a bit of a joke. I don't mind the "buy cheap, sell high" mentality as that's business... but it's the spelling, misleading listings, and apparent IQ score that is sub 10 that really kills me in this case.

I refuse to purchase something from someone who types like someone on TOWIE speaks.

My god! I reckon someone is going to get rather upset with him one day and 'pay him a visit'

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't got a problem as such with the price he sells at tbh. It's the misleading adverts that annoy me.

Those Recaro's are probably advertised as being antique ones that Nelson Mandela used to sit in when he was in borstal.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OH FFS!

when will this guy learn?!?! it is not okay to mislead people like he is...

and Ron you missed perfect name calling opportunities in the op iirc ;)

lol I've promised to use a bit more sparingly from now on

Mind you, you are right it was the perfect opportunity lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d**khead said:
we don't aim to actually sell anything to your types or anything on ebay, ebay is just used to get our ads on top of google for free when people do searches, try typing in
Audi TT black front bumper, you'll see my ads on first page; priceless "free advertising attracting international buyers; our target market.

WTF? didn't he say that he isn't a fan of people dodging eBay fees? but it is fine for him to list a full car worth of parts in one listing to use it for advertising??

Last edited: