ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Here's my 03 1.2 Dynamique, picked it up yesterday!

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Afternoon,

Picked this up yesterday! 11 years old, 38900 miles, most of the stamps in the book and reasonably clean, just needs a good valet inside and out. It's got a rattly glove box lid though and an annoying after market alarm that I want removing because it keeps going off. Glass looks like it's been scrubbed with sandpaper as well, covered in scratches :rage:

Gonna treat it to some TLC - new plates, de-cloud the lights, new wipers, remove all the window stickers and get rid of the sticky crap they leave etc. Reckon it'd clean up nice eventually.

Here's some photos:

uEaOeAm.png

ojaIEMD.png

k2GSxSp.png

tvmCU5K.png

Anybody know what this is?:
rWqKExJ.png

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks clean.

That button under the headlight leveling panel isn't standard, push it and see what happens ;)

I had that on a car once as someone decided the radiator fan didn't need to be automatic. And looks a nice car mate, although I am biased about 1.2 Dynamiques

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Cheers, I shall.

I'll probably create a project thread in the next few weeks, money's a bit tight at the moment after the above purchase!

Any advice on removing the glass scratches without replacing the windscreen? I've got a £75 excess on that but for obvious reasons I'd rather not do it at all.