ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

henrys ek9 thread.

Charged Superleggera
The rear panel has to be undersealed if your going to protect it properly. Same with behind the tail lights and rear quarters as these civics are notorious for having gasket leaks.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The rear panel has to be undersealed if your going to protect it properly. Same with behind the tail lights and rear quarters as these civics are notorious for having gasket leaks.

That's some quite wrong information there mate.

Do you think that bodyshops underseal back panels to stop them corroding? Of course they get painted.

Charged Superleggera
Not sure what you mean gally mate. When i did mines in the summer there was a load of crap on the rear panel which i spent a while while cleaning off before i undersealed it. It was undersealed before by a bodyshop and they did a poor job of it (didnt even bother taking off the fuel sender cover). Also whats the harm in undersealing the rear panel even if hypothetically speaking it doesnt need to be done? As long as you dont get any on the paint and its done properly then you cant have too much underseal. thats how i see it anyway.

S2000 + E91 330D
5771122601_c4454c100b_z.jpg

5771018763_ee9aee0d77_z.jpg

I wish I could run the car without a font plate

Looks low (cunning use of the speedbump ;) ) when's it getting the stickers fitted or you leaving them off? What size plates are you running?

S2000 + E91 330D
Haha, shhhhh ;).. Stickers.. Stickers.. Stickers... I'm really unsure, they're in the glove box at the moment but I think I'm going to leave it without them for awhile.. The plates are 12'x6'

Just the cost that'll slow that mod down, only bonus is I should get decent money for the TE37's on it at the moment.

Ride height of yours looks good, no rubbing I take it?

S2000 + E91 330D
Yeah, I think the CE28Ns will go out the window for me, mainly because I'm trying to save up to buy an EP3, spend a year on it and race her for a couple of years!

Nope. I think I'm about on the limit, much lower and it would rub.

Stickers removed, badges deleted, rear subframe brace and lower arms, coilovers, spoon n1 exhaust. Plus no doubt other stuff I've missed out that Henry can correct me on.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Taking badges off is hardly modifying. Looks subtle. I.e not modified.

Calm down.

S2000 + E91 330D
Hi guys, for those interested my EK9 is now for sale.
I am looking to buy my first house and unfortunately needs must :(