ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Helppp

2008 VW Golf R32
Helppp, for some reason i am finding my car quite slow and boring and i already want a new car :dapprove: I dont wanna get rid of the clio and im not planning on doing so but how can i enjoy the car more? Please Help :approve:

2008 VW Golf R32
The closest race track to Gibraltar is like 3 hour drive into spain, then aswell im a new licence holder and cant drive in spain yet...just a month and abit to go :D

2008 VW Golf R32
Im 18 but it still doesnt sound right...i shouldnt be bored of it :( Its probably because in Gibraltar ur always on the same road, know what to do and where to do....should try and take the car out of Gibraltar asap :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
do it up, if you already havnt mate.

Lower it, new alloys, carbon bonnet etc etc Check out some cars on here.

2008 VW Golf R32
take it to a race track and learn to drive it properly.

the most fun you'll have on 4 wheels.

Tom_S is coming down to Gibraltar to live, when he comes down i am looking forward to taking my car to a track with him. By the time he comes i should have the insurance to drive in Spain. Cant Wait :)