ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help

i need help before it ends up in bits,my ipad is showing the blue itunes symbol in the middle of screen with the usb cable also,so when i connect to i tunes it tells to restore which i have down a couple of times but it keeps coming up with timed out or something to that effect,anybody got any ideas on what to do next,cheers in advance before the prozac comes out.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
i need help before it ends up in bits,my ipad is showing the blue itunes symbol in the middle of screen with the usb cable also,so when i connect to i tunes it tells to restore which i have down a couple of times but it keeps coming up with timed out or something to that effect,anybody got any ideas on what to do next,cheers in advance before the prozac comes out.

whats your internet connection usually like dude? if you are only restoring it, maybe try doing it at a friends house... the timeout is probably dude to a poor connection.