ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
So I heard there was some knickers pics going on in here?

No, here is the story... I gave Will car advice as no one else was assisting... Mace (somehow) turns it round into a convo about knickers, then Will and Todd thought this was a good idea and so it continued, we start discussing types of pants (moderators feel free to delete all of those posts)! Poor Will however has ran out of petrol and has now got a parking ticket to top it all off. Oh and Mace admitted that he cums first and he thinks that that makes him a hero!

:)

Clio
Sex is like a race. No points for second place.

lol did the tool run out of petrol? I forgot about him!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
No, here is the story... I gave Will car advice as no one else was assisting... Mace (somehow) turns it round into a convo about knickers, then Will and Todd thought this was a good idea and so it continued, we start discussing types of pants (moderators feel free to delete all of those posts)! Poor Will however has ran out of petrol and has now got a parking ticket to top it all off. Oh and Mace admitted that he cums first and he thinks that that makes him a hero!

:)

LOL, its ok you can pm me the pics.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Sex is like a race. No points for second place.

lol did the tool run out of petrol? I forgot about him!

Suppose everyone has to take their turn! ;) Ehm no he claims not to, says that the light has just come on, but his car wont start so its possible!

LOL, its ok you can pm me the pics.

Lol, have you had another fall out with the wife?!

Megane 225 F1
It's electrical related. My stereo just stopped and my dials on the dash went crazy. It was like something out a horror
Film. If only there were some panties to look at :(

soon to be 182 ;)
Suppose everyone has to take their turn! ;) Ehm no he claims not to, says that the light has just come on, but his car wont start so its possible!

Lol, have you had another fall out with the wife?!

i think he ran out, and jen you havent said no to pics throughout just changes the subject ;)

172 cup- suzu rf600r
It's electrical related. My stereo just stopped and my dials on the dash went crazy. It was like something out a horror

battery then maybe? or bad earth ...

jen! thats not fair me and someone else went out into the cold to look at our cars to help, now you do your bit :D thankyouplease

Clio

No petrol and now the batteries flat. You sure need some panties shot to keep you going. Don't die on us.

Megane 225 F1
They did go out to their cars Jen. Do the decent thing here and cheer us up.

It is probably battery related, but I hoping he sticks his code reader in and tells me the codes of the abs light problem I get sometimes ;)

Mace tbh, I think she should come warm me up.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
Har har har!! Nice try! ;) Got distracted by all the pms ive suddenly been getting. Will's car's fixed... shame! lol

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique S
lol at all the PMs I'm playing hard to get. You have to PM me of pics of you in your panties

Hardly!! I was only trying to help Will... that'll teach me!! It was you that made this into the thread it has become, i'll be getting banned from CS because of you!

172 cup- suzu rf600r
it would be your fault jen, he could have distracted the aa man from the raping with a pants picture! (in a good way i mean lol) you should post a pic as quick as you can just in case!!

Megane 225 F1
I didn't get raped and killed. He rang me to get directions to the car park
I was at and my phone died half way so he had to guess.

Basically my battery could be well and truely fucked but there's a chance it's fine and that not driving it the last week might have done something.

Where's my pics Jen? I was sat for nearly 3 hours this afternoon!