ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09 GIXXER 750!!!
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=389457

CREAKING noise:mad:

Right my car has been with my local garage for two days now to investigate a creaking noise coming from the front left hand side. It happens when parking and slow moving. When the car is in motion or normal driving there is no noise and once the car is warmed up it is not as bad.

Everything has been cheecked and all is ok ie steering rack, ball joints, driveshafts, cv joints, top strut mounts suspension etc!!!:mad:

Im lost any ideas??????????????????????

172 cup
myne does the same. Engine mounts have been mentioned as a cure, as have strut top washers ( see the group buy). Solid strut mounts may make a differance also

Monaco 39/468 Mk2 ZS180
Mine does this some times, only when parking and with steering on full lock, mine is more of a sqeak though.....

Renault Clio 172
yeh mine does this to, noise comes from offside front, when parking, slow moving on lock, or the prime time is slow moving on lock over a tiny bump or divet in the road.....creak lol.

Renault Clio 172
when it happens i allways think i must get that looked at, then i forget its on the never never list..... lol.

Clio 182
Does it down when just moving or when you are steering as well.....
If its when your just steering have you checked your power steering fluid levels....

172 cup
yer im just putting up with it for now. When i change my suspension i will go to solid top mounts and hope for the best, untill then im not fussed