ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!

Mornin',

Friend is having some problems with his clio. It's 7 years old if that makes any difference!

Here's what he said:

Needing a wee bit of advise guys. On Friday I had a light can on in my car, SERV. I checked the handbook and it said it was the service light, not sure what it meant. I went out last night to use my car and couldn't get into it, the central locking wouldn't work and the alarm light inside wasn't flashing. I also can't get in using the key, the lock is solid. Do any of you know what is wrong, I hoping it's a dud battery or even a knacked alternator.

Cheers.

Titanium 182
Well, SERV in french means take the car to the garage as its developed a fault it doesnt mean its due for a service. :S

:eek: Didn't know that :)

could it be an ECU problem or something? Isn't the ECU and central locking related somehow ?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Try and break into it if he has to, and jump start? If not call the AA/ RAC or something :(

poor guy

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
the locks solid??
wt on earth does that mean??
sounds very like a dud battery to me
tough break