ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with miltek system

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Handed the car in to the garage today to get my cat back miltek fitted. It came with a decat, however wanted to see how loud it was first before I fitted that.

Anyway just had a call off the garage there saying they will need to make some sort of reducer for the exhaust to fit to the cat, something to do with fitment. They then say it seems it had a decat and that would be easier.

I'm just confused as I was under the impression this should join to the cat easy? Anyone else had this problem?

Help appreciated.

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
The Milltek joins to the factory cat through a reducer, I believe its 2.5 inch to 2.25 inch, this is a sleeve join at the end of the centre section. The decat does away with this reducer and the cat, attaching directly to the manifold flange, and is the same size diameter as the rest of the exhaust.

clio 182FF
Handed the car in to the garage today to get my cat back miltek fitted. It came with a decat, however wanted to see how loud it was first before I fitted that.

Anyway just had a call off the garage there saying they will need to make some sort of reducer for the exhaust to fit to the cat, something to do with fitment. They then say it seems it had a decat and that would be easier.

I'm just confused as I was under the impression this should join to the cat easy? Anyone else had this problem?

Help appreciated.

Is it something like this?

33xdajb.jpg

Attachments

• Car adapter.jpg
    Car adapter.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 38