ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help with insurance!!!

clio 200
Can anybody give me advice with an insurance problem, will my insurance pay out if my log book (v5) and insurance have different addresses, was always going to get it changed but never! now iv just had a small bump and don't know who to contact first.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Is the address on your insurance policy correct? if so I don't think the V5 will be a problem. They won't even see the V5 unless it's written off anyway.

MR2 Mk1.5
Can anybody give me advice with an insurance problem, will my insurance pay out if my log book (v5) and insurance have different addresses, was always going to get it changed but never! now iv just had a small bump and don't know who to contact first.

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of people fraudulently insure their vehicle at a lower rated postcode than where they actually live so it is going to ring alarm bells with the insurer, and so it should!

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html