ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with headlight connection

Trophy, Flamer, BG
Hey Guys and Gals

So basically i thought today was perfect weather wise to fit my new headlights that I've had a while waiting to fit.

I've managed to get my car up on axle stands.. Taken the bumper off then removed the three bolts to find my car has a different connection for the (i think) adjuster!!! :dapprove: At that point i was pretty frustrated to say the least so not letting it win I've prized off the back of the adjuster. The internals look identical as far as i can tell. The only thing i can see that different is the connection, and this is where i need your help :eek:

So question... Can i just swap the plastic backs of the adjusters over? Or will this cause other issues?

Sorry if this sounds a very stupid question. Its just i have no idea whats involved in electrics and wiring and need an experts opinion :)

Thank you in advance!

image_zpse4b7f2b4.gif

image1_zpsb8f2bf81.gif

image2_zpse9f2590c.gif

image3_zps908c7991.gif

image4_zps6dd1e506.gif