ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with Handling!

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
My girlfriends clio is a Mk2 Ph2 dynamique.

Last MOT it had a couple of shocks replaced and fitted with apex springs (40mm). It also has 25mm spacers on the front because It has MK3 wheels.
The handling feels awful really crashy and dangerous at times.

It has new toyo proxes and I had an alignment done the other week, but it still feels the same.
One of the things she notices is while going over bumps or round corners, the car feels like the rear end is losing control a little.

Are the springs to blame? Could it be shocks you think?
Any advice is helpful

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
MK3 non sports not iirc

Might be due to Apex springs and worn shocks. Check the front axles balljoints aswell.

Should just I be looking for excessive play?
I think I'll switch the springs to standard as soon as I get a set sorted. Whats the best way of checking the shocks are in good order?

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
MK3 non sports not iirc<br>
<br>
Might be due to Apex springs and worn shocks. Check the front axles balljoints aswell.
<br><br>Should just I be looking for excessive play?<br>I think I'll switch the springs to standard as soon as I get a set sorted. Whats the best way of checking the shocks are in good order?