ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with finding the right headphones?

Ph 1 172
so here goes i have searched and searched but im looking for a specific type of head phone so hopefully you guys/gals can help

budget £150
must be over the ear but not too massive as i use them walking every day to work
must be able to go loud and i mean loud!! but not crap loud high quality loud
and if possible have a mic in the cvable that i can use to take calls on my iphone. (i have seen dr dre beats that do this but i hear nothing but bad reviews about them being bass heavy)

any ideas people?

Ph 1 172
Get beats Solos.
i have been looking at them to be honest as they offer e3verything but the reviews on the sound quality concern me whats the diffrerence between the beat solos and beat solo hd's?

what about bose i had some of there speakers a while ago and they were epic but dont know much about there headphone quality

Ph 1 172
Because I work/walk in a noise environment and don't want to hear traffic/machinery or other people when listening to my music. Hence loud and clean sound

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
So noise cancelling headphones would be much better than ones that will just damage ur ears....

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I've got Klipsch Image Ones.

Nice over ear headphones, not too big and sound great. Can get them from the Apple store or Amazon for a decent price these days.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Got some Bose QC15 noise cancelling headphones under the xmas tree, not allowed them until Sunday.

Tried them out in the Bose store, and they were excellent but it was a demo booth. So tried them in selfridges where you can plug your own iPhone in and they were superb. To me its excellent sound quality and the noise cancelling was excellent, turned a noisy department store to silence.

2.2 bar shed.
Pioneer HDJ2000's are what I use for DJing. Pretty much one of the noisiest environments you can be in, sound fantastic and theyre built to last. Bit over budget though.

AKG K271 2's are in budget and pretty decent. Paying less for the brand and more for the sound with them compared to the Bose ones.

Fiesta ST3
Got some Bose QC15 noise cancelling headphones under the xmas tree, not allowed them until Sunday.

Tried them out in the Bose store, and they were excellent but it was a demo booth. So tried them in selfridges where you can plug your own iPhone in and they were superb. To me its excellent sound quality and the noise cancelling was excellent, turned a noisy department store to silence.
totally agree with this some of the best cans i have heard