ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with a new ICE system

jpc

Golf
Hi guys,

well...im after some decent sound in my clio, plenty of bass and high quality sound. Ive got about £700 quid to spend and i need a new head unit in that.

im after either Alpine CDA-9855R, or Pioneer DEH-P70BT. I want the ipod adaptor with either one of those, but im reeealy stuck as to which one to buy! some have said the pioneer is cheap and tacky, and feels shite, but then again, the alpine has no bluetooth!?

as for speakers? is the biggest you can put in the front and rear doors 5"?

if so, ill be putting these in the front, Pioneer TS-E136C or similar? recomendations? can i run these from the HU or would i need a sub?

if i need a sub...this is the one im thinking about Pioneer GM-6100F.

and for the rear speakers, Pioneer TS-E1396 run from the HU??

and for bass...am i right in thinkin...

Pioneer Bass Pack which is

- Pioneer TSW-306C 1000w 12" Subwoofer

-Pioneer GM-5100T Amplifier with box and wiring etc

Now i kno jack shite about these kinda things and i would appreciate it greatly for a bit of help b4 i spent my dosh on shite (if i am about to)

So a few questions....Im about 75% leaning towards alpine for the HU, but want to know if i can run the pioneer stuff with it. that possible?

anyways...feel free to help me! :)

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Best to get comp. for the front, leave STD speakers in rear (run off H/U) then add a sub. IMO

Try a search as this question comes up every 2 weeks.

go for the alpine h/u mate there much better than pioneer! as for the speakers if u want quality sound go for infinity speakers for the doors and u can run them off of the h/u. for a sub and amp its up to u what u choose but jbl,alpine are better quality and sound better! i currently have jbl speakers in the front and i run jbl 6x9`s at the back and i have the sub and amp in the boot.
any questions mate pm me and ill give u a hand choosing the ice!
TURISMO